How we invoice
How we invoice
VanMan is a by the hour carrier. We ask for information about your move, recommend a service option and estimate the time we believe it will take to complete the move. We invoice on completion for the actual time taken on the rates we have declared.
The cost of your move will generally be determined by 3 things — the load size, access to the properties and your preparation:
- The load size — Please provide us with a list the larger items (beds, drawers, couches, large appliances etc.) and your best estimate on how many boxes, bags, pot plants and sundry items you have. It is better to over-estimate if you are unsure.
- Access to the properties — Please tell us if we will need to carry everything up or down stairs or a zig-zag. If you have elevator access, will you have a lock-off key? Would your move be more efficient at a quieter time of day?
- Your preparation — If you are packed and ready for loading your move is likely to be completed efficiently.
Please note: Call-out Rates will be applied when we accommodate under-described and unprepared loads, unadvised access issues and last-minute requests. The application of call-out rates will be advised.
When you book, please also let us know:
- If your move is time critical, you are moving on settlement day, need to “pick-up the keys” or have time allocated elevator access.
- If you would like us to dismantle beds, tables, shelving or generally prepare your load for efficient loading.
- If you would like packing assistance. We can pack up your garage, or kitchen, or get the whole house prepared for a safe and efficient service.
Complete and accurate information will help us to schedule the right resources and to provide an efficient service. If you are unable to do this confidently please let us know, we will be happy to discuss your requirements.
For more information please call 0800 826 626 or
We promise to be Reliable Careful and Hard-working — Always!