Our Terms of Trade contain provisions as to the basis of our Service Proposal, loss, damage, and delay, warranties and indemnities given by you, insurance, payment (clause 7), and other related matters.
- You will be invoiced on completion of the service and full payment will be due immediately.
- Your payment shall be paid to account: 06 0217 0865013 00 or via our nominated secure on-line credit facility (fees apply).
- At 30 days, VanMan shall be entitled to charge a $100 default fee to meet its initial administrative costs in dealing with the default.
- At 30 days, VanMan shall be entitled to charge interest on money owed.
- In the case of default, VanMan shall be entitled to recover all costs and disbursements which it incurs in recovering money including solicitor-client costs and the fees and disbursements of any debt collection agency, court costs, legal fees, and default fees.
If you are unable to agree or commit to our Payment Terms Please call us. We will consider your requirements and offer alternative terms in writing on a case by case basis.
For more information please call 0800 826 626 or
We promise to be Reliable Careful and Hard-working — Always!
Your health, safety and well-being are our highest priority. more